TAEKWONDO teaches RESPECT
To respect mom, dad and each other, it starts with “Yes sir” and “Yes ma’am.”
Never Ya, Yup, Na… ALWAYS RESPECT!
Message from Grand Master
Welcome to Korea Tae Kwon Do Academy. The development of modern science and technology has brought an unwelcome byproduct of physical illness due to lack of exercise such as obesity and physical weakness. In addition, people are seriously damaged emotionally with selfishness, helplessness, frustration, alienation, and depression. More
The Story of Changes
Our many customers could change their habits attitudes and lives
Black Belt Essay
For three years I have participated in Korea Tae Kwon Do Academy’s teachings. In these years, I have had ups and downs making my way from White Belt to Black. In this essay, you will learn what it was like to take this journey in Korea Tae Kwon Do…More
- Instill a Positive Attitude.
- Build Confidence & Self-Esteem.
- Improve Coordination & Flexibility.
- Promote the Desire to Learn.
- Build Self-Control.
- Improve Concentration.
- Teach the importance of Strong Values & Good Character.
- Instill Respect for oneself & for others.